Tuesday 15 January 2013

Fuji Pop

OK, so I said I would be more regular with posts, and see, here I am again :)
This time it's a look inspired by the MakeupGeek eyeshadow, Fuji (can you tell I love this brand?), which is a beautiful, matte, vibrant, cool, light green. I wanted this to be the focal point of the face and so kept everything else a very neutral, warm, matte brown, apart from a very light shimmer in the inner part of the eyes just to brighten them up a little bit. I didn't even use much mascara or falsies, because I didn't want the lashes to distract from the under-eye pop of green. The counterpoint to Fuji is the brows, which I filled in quite strongly compared to how I usually have them, and together they kind of frame the eyes. As usual, I am not happy with the photo quality, it takes away from how beautiful a colour Fuji is, but I promise I will stop complaining about this from now on :)
Other products used are: Cocoa Bear, Vanilla Bean and Shimma Shimma from Makeup Geek, a brown gel liner from Collection 2000, Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation in the colour Sand, Maybelline lip liner in Caramel and a Bourjois lipstick in I-forget-what-colour-but-will-check-later. The beautiful silk scarf I got from my Mum, she brought it back for me from a silk factory in China and I thought it looked fabulous with Fuji, thank you Mum! :) I hope you like this look as much as I do, I had lots of fun doing it. See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment