Sunday 13 January 2013

Cinderella Corrupted

After another little break I am back. I have been sick a lot throughout December (2 colds and a norovirus) and wasn't really doing anything but reading... But today I took my time in the afternoon and created this look. It's obviously not one you would wear to the supermarket but would be fantastic for a night out.
It got its name from two of the MakeupGeek eyeshadows I used, one of them is Cinderella, the other is Corrupt, probably the blackest black matte eyeshadow you will ever find. It's amazing.
 
Also in this  look is White Lies from MakeupGeek, Thunder from Sleek Makeup and I used Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in Pink Gold as a base for the eyeshadows.



As I was doing this on my humble self, I didn't have a photographer with me, so I had to use our family camera. As usual, the photos didn't turn out the best. Just try and imagine the colours are a bit more intense, would you? :) I hope you like it anyway.

I am planning to be more regular with posts from now on, so watch this space!





2 comments:

  1. Wow, you look beautiful!
    And the pictures are great too! Don't let that tie you up anymore... just take the pictures yourself whenever you can't arrange it with a professional.

    Luana
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you, that's so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete