Monday 2 April 2012

Spring inspired look

I have been wanting to do a spring inspired look for a while and when Makeupgeek announced that their Weekly challenge was going to be exactly that, I just couldn't wait any longer. :)

Spring to me is the almond blossom. I think that's because we used to have two almond trees in our garden when I was a child and when they started to bloom and their scent filled the air, I always knew it was finally spring. And so my inspiration for the look I finally came up with was the almond blossom. I hope you like the pictures, although the colours seemed more vibrant in real life. I think it must be the camera as my dearest husband was trying very hard :) You can find a list of all the products I have used at the bottom of the post.







Products used

Face:
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation in Sand
Bourjois lipstick in shade 20 (as a blush)

Lips:
Bourjois lipstick in shade 23
Claire's lipgloss in a bright pink, no shade number or name that I could find

Eyes:
Frauleine 38 gel eyeliners (white, peachy pink and pink from a set of eight, used these as bases)
MUG eyeshadow in Cinderella
MUG eyeshadow in Shimma Shimma
MAC eyeshadow in Maira's Mood
MAC eyeshadow in Antiqued
Claire's  Eye glitter palette, dark pink glitter
MUA eyeshadow in Matte (for brows)
Avon SuperFull Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment